E2200 Two Pack Water Based External Concrete Coating
A & I Coatings ENVIROSET 2200 is a two pack water borne epoxy with excellent film properties and surface hardness. It has high water resistance, good adhesion properties and is surface tolerant.
ENVIROSET 2200 is ideal as a floor coating because it is easy to clean and various non slip ratings can be achieved with the addition of suitable media.
Concrete floors, walls and machinery in areas such as:
• Primed Steel as a build or barrier coat
• Factories, warehouses and hangars
• Food and beverage industry
• Chemical industry
• Hospitals, shopping centres, schools and laboratories
Advantages of Epoxy Floor Coating:
Mentioned below are some of the advantages of using epoxy coating on floors.
- Epoxy floor coatings can transform the appearance of any floor by covering up all existing defects. If your garage floor has sustained any damage or defect in the past, epoxy coating can be your best solution. If you want to hide these imperfections thoroughly, you may opt for epoxy paint. To outfit your space in the right manner, epoxy coating can be done in several colour and design options. If you have decorative lighting in the room, the shiny surface of epoxy coating will create a new dimension altogether. Decorative quartz or mica chips can also be added for better traction.
- Flake seamless flooring is a very popular option. The decorative flake is sealed in with clear topcoat to give a seamless, easy to clean surface.
- Compared to removal and replacement of your existing flooring, epoxy coating is an extremely cost-effective alternative. It not only helps retain the existing floor, but also eliminates time consuming and pricey tasks such as removal of old floor and installation of a new floor.
- Being shock resistant, epoxy coating remains unaffected by the wear and tear of cars running on a surface or toppling of heavy items.
- Epoxy coating has a typical temperature tolerance limit of 200 degrees Fahrenheit. In case of higher temperature, higher grade epoxies can be used to achieve optimal resistance.
- The epoxy resin offers excellent chemical resistance, particularly for alkaline environments. Depending on the depth and density of the layering, it can resist the seepage of chemicals through to the concrete floor.
- Epoxy also makes a floor water resistant and protects it from all types of distortions caused by spillage or flooding.
- Epoxy coatings last for an extended amount of time without any rework. Owing to its high resistance to elements, the coatings have higher endurance compared to wood flooring or tiles.
- Its simple upkeep is another advantage of an epoxy coated floor. The shiny and resilient epoxy surface can be maintained easily by regular sweeping and cleaning.