E2300 Two Pack Water Based Anti Corrosive Primer 4:1 Ratio
A & I Coatings ENVIROPHOS 2300 is a water based, environmentally friendly two pack zinc phosphate primer for mild steel, hot dipped gal and zinc plated steel.
This product exhibits excellent anti-corrosive properties, is fast drying and has very good resistance to abrasion and impact damage.
E2300 commonly forms the primer or intermediate coat in medium to heavy duty coating specifications, in conjunction with an ENVIROTHANE topcoat.
Uses and Benefits:
- As a primer for mild and galvanized steel
- As a suitable primer for acrylics, urethanes and fluoropolymers.
- Marine & industrial environment
- Structural steel
- Fascias and facades
- Wind turbines
- High capital cost structures
- Bridges and acoustic barriers
- Chemical plants
- Structural steel and roofing
- Other uses include coating of substrates such as copper, aluminium and glass.
GPS 1223B E2300, E2100MIOX, E8480 for Galvanized Steel Coating in C4 Env. 5 – 10 Years
Thoroughly degrease the surface to remove all contaminants as per AS 1627.1
Brush (sweep) Blast Clean as per Std. AS 1627.4 Appendix D, or if not possible hand abrade thoroughly to achieve a surface profile of 10 – 15 microns.click application