Duraspec are the applicators of long-lasting swimming pool coatings.
We take the care and the time necessary to understand your pool and its’ needs, and yours as well!
We have over 10 years of experience in the field, to provide you with the best possible option.
We now offer a select few great swimming pool paints and will advise which best suits all your needs.
We now have great options to offer you, including a new and exciting coating engineered in Australia. It’s the most durable coating made of FEVE fluoropolymers. It cannot be beaten.
Our Great Pool Coating System:
- Provides an amazing, durable coloured finish
- Designed to work on concrete (painted or not), Marblesheen, Pebblecrete or Fibreglass
- Is specially formulated to be UV, wear and scratch-resistant
- Used in pools in the tough Australasian environment. It’s a proven system and will last season after season in your pool
- Widely used in new or existing pools, from the backyard to Olympic sized and beyond
- We deliver NZ wide
- When it comes to pool coatings and paints, there are choices. It is important you make the right choice. It is not just how it looks when new, but how the coating protects the structure of your pool, over many years of service.
- There are 3 types of paint commonly used in swimming pools:
- Chlorinated Rubber Paint: known as “rubber paint” low durability, requires frequent recoating, only a few pools left with such paint as too troublesome.
- Epoxy coatings: have been the most common on painted pools in New Zealand.
- Fluoropolymers: This is the FUTURE!!! Yes! The Exciting new option, which is available only from us, for swimming pools in New Zealand. Hundreds of pool owners appreciate this great product right now. Not only has it got unlimited vibrant colours, but it has unmatched Ultraviolet (UV) resistance. Remember the faded, tired paint above the waterline? This is no more. In addition, it has the best resistance to the pool chemicals and provides amazing finish retention.